Since 1912, all golden principles of Dale Carnegie in human relations have brought great success and happiness to millions of people of different cultures around the world. In Thailand, we task ourselves with the mission of enhancing Thailand's soft skills through better communication while contributing to the growth of Thailand economy by Igniting Workplace Enthusiasm.
Dale Carnegie’s accreditation in the United States is with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). It is listed in the Council for Higher Education (CHEA) database, recommended by the American Council of Education (ACE) for college credit, endorsed by numerous Professional Associations, and is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
As a Dale Carnegie consultant you will become part of a network of thousands of Dale Carnegie members, operating in more than 200 offices in 90 countries around the world. You will be actively approaching and acquiring new clients along with managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen and proven Dale Carnegie solutions to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
Performance Consultant/Analyst (Consultative Sales)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001227579
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Performance Consultant/Analyst role rewards people:
- Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
- Who is motivated by consultative selling
- Who like to develop and win business
- Who cultivate strong client relationships
- Who are extremely results oriented
What does the “Day to Day” Look Like?
- Building new business from within existing accounts
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Facilitating assessment conversations with business leaders and decision makers
- Consulting with DC project team to tailor solutions to organizational outcomes
- Liaising with DC project team to ensure the solutions are meeting the clientneeds
- Adding business values to clients through professional consultation and strong relationship
What experience do I need?
- Ideally two years of sales or business experience – preferably in a professional service industry
- Fresh graduates with enthusiasm are welcome to apply
What competencies should I have?
- Exceptional prospecting skills (ground-up prospecting)
- Versed in a consultative sales approach
- Comfort in consultative conversation to mid to upper level executives
- Ability to develop accounts strategically
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen with visionary
- Ability to network – connections to the business community
What are the “must haves”?
- Strong team player and able to take ownership of allocated responsibilities
- Are fluent in business level of Thai and English
- Passion for self-development and achievement
- Potential and/or Interest to become a coach
- Comfortable to pick up telephone calls
What benefits would I receive?
- Dale Carnegie’s extensive training opportunities for personal and professional development
- Highly global, professional, top quality and fun working environment
- Breakthroughs for personal and career development
- Optional dual career tracks
What is the compensation plan?
- Competitive On-Target-Earnings (OTE) with base salary and bonus program
- Monthly individual achievement awards
- FTE trainer compensation upon qualification
- World-class benefits and welfare for all Gens
Interested applicants, please apply online at http://www.dalecarnegie.com/careers/ AND send your resume to APPLY NOW jobsDB.com
Dale Carnegie Thailand
63 Athenee Tower, Fl. 5 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan , Bangkok 10330