Beko Thai Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบโค ไทย จำกัด
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015.Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225018
Position Title : Payroll Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Report To: Senior Compensation and Benefits Supervisor
- Coordinate with time management and execute of the monthly payroll input files.
- Manage the in-house payroll program and ensure that pay and benefits plans comply with federal and state regulations.
- Resolve payroll queries and confirm production of payroll, produce payroll reports to Finance and accounting Director and Produce ad-hoc payroll reports.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc management information reports in conjunction with the HR KPI’s.
- Responsible for Social Security Funds and Group Insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resource Management or any Related field.
- Experienced above 5 years in Human Resources preferred Payroll or Compensation and Benefits function.
- Strong computer literacy skill-set Microsoft Office & HRIS.
- Ability to work with detailed, complex and sensitive materials, exercising considerable judgment and human relation skills.
- Good Command in English communication skill.