Phillip Securities (Thailand) PCL
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235550
Employer Ref. update2016
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or any related fields.
- 1-3 years experience in payroll. and familiar with payroll program.
- Competency in both written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skill and service minded.
- Strong in ethical and team player.
- Able to work with confidential information and l material.
- Multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills and mature.
- Knowledge in SEC’s regulation
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. To find out more about PHILLIP, please visit http://www.poems.in.th/home/
All positions are for Thai National only. Qualified candidates are invited by post or e-mail with full resume, expected salary, together with a recent photo and address to:
PHILLIP SECURITIES (THAILAND) PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
849 Silom Road, Bangkok 10500
Tel. 02-635-1700 Ext. 111,112
(Only short listed applicants will be contacted
for further selection procedures)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Phillip Securities (Thailand) PCL
About Phillip Securities (Thailand) PCL
Phillip Securities (Thailand) Public Company Limited is part of the Phillip Securities Group (Website : http://www.phillip.com.sg) which was established in 1975 in Singapore. The Phillip Group has grown steadily since then. Today we are firmly established in the financial hubs of Singapore, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Australia. Our 2000 staff represent diverse cultures across 10 different countries in Asia and Europe with more than US$200 million in shareholder’s equity. We commenced operation in Thailand in 1998 and currently has almost 300 staff. Based with our head office on Silom Road, we have seven branches in Bangkok and five branches in the provinces. Due to rapid growth and business expansion, we are looking for qualified and highly motivated persons to join our team and grow with PHILLIP in the following positions:-