Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited is one of the world’s leading petrochemical producers and a leading global manufacturer of wool yarns.
Our global sales and manufacturing presence can be seen in all high-growth economies and industries. Our products serve major players in diversified end use markets, including food, beverages, personal and home care, health care, automotives, textile, and industrial.
Indorama Ventures is guided by a continued focus on building strong and lasting relationships with all its stakeholders, such as customers, employees, environment, investors, business partners and communities, and to provide the best quality products and services. Our success is the direct result of our committed workforce of more than 13,000 and clear company goals set by our experienced management.
Our dedicated relationships with customers, manufacturing presence in the high growth industries, focus on low cost and efficiency, as well as the fact that our products are primarily consumer staples, places Indorama Ventures in the strongest of positions to withstand the current economic climate.
- Indorama Ventures is the largest PET producer globally, as well as in the U.S.A and Europe
- We are the largest polyester fiber producer in Thailand
- Indorama Ventures is a world scale manufacturer of purified terephthalic acid (PTA), a key raw material for the production of polyester
- We are globally recognized as a major producer of premium worsted wool yarns
Indorama Ventures is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and established in 18 countries in four major regions of the world - Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Africa. The company’s portfolio is comprised of Necessities and High Value-Added (HVA) categories of Polymers, Fibers, and Packaging.
Indorama Ventures' business consists of three key verticals - Feedstock, PET and Fibers and Yarns. In a proactive move towards maximizing its value chain and operational synergies, Indorama Ventures has expanded its PET and Polyester businesses in recent years. Towards our goal of vertical integration we entered into the PTA business with the acquisition of three PTA plants in 2008. In 2012, we pursued integration further with an entry into MEG.
Our historical expansions and investments in the polyester value chain have always been undertaken keeping in mind the value creation initiatives of scale, integration, geography, and product mix. With a continual focus on cost and efficiency, Indorama Ventures is now firmly positioned amongst the lowest cost polyester chain producers in the world.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001197520
- Thai Male/Female with age 23 - 25 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Having experiences 1 - 3 years in Finance / Accounting
- Good Computer skills; Excel
- Be able to communicate in English
- Coordinate with payroll outsource and handle overall payroll process.
- Prepare employee data report for payroll.
- Register each employee for social security insurance within the timeline, complied by the law.
- Other duties assign by supervisor.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited.
75/80-81 Ocean Tower 2, 32nd Floor,
Soi Sukhumvit 19 (Wattana), Asoke Road,
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110.
Tel.02-661-6661 # 659
For more information please visit our official website :