Payroll Manager – THB 60,000 (Samutsakorn)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240391
Employer Ref. 402-RACHA
Company Information: Manufacturing of frozen foods and caning products.
- Monitoring and Managing the overall Payroll function of all group companies.
- Overseeing the administration of the social security fund and social welfare.
- Overseeing relevant payroll reports i.e. payment report, charge fee rate, provident fund, social security fund, workmen compensation, personal income tax and others, which relate to payroll activities
- Coordinating with government officials and company employees regarding benefits and payroll matters.
- Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Review and improve payroll policies and procedures.
- Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Male or Female (Age 38 – 43 years), Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master’ s degree in Human Resources or related filed
- At least 7 year experience in HR payroll process
- Fair command of spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skill (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good in human relation, communication and co-ordination
- Strong leadership skills with ability to work well under pressure and tight deadline
- Experienced in Database management and payroll system skills. (AS400)
Interested candidates please Click the apply now button below.
For further information about Job Opportunity please contact
Email : Rachada.s๑manpower.th.com
Call 02 631 0464 ext.2102
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis-Manpower
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.