Payroll Analyst (Finance Department)
MI Square Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227510
The focus of Financial Analyst is to evaluate and analyze a company’s financial situation, project budget control, prepare Marketing and Sales analysis as well as prepare recommendations and report to management.
- Responsible for extracting and analyzing financial data from various sources and ensure overall accuracy of reporting analytic and database management;
- Works closely with various departments to collect data that will support analysis;
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs to illustrate financial information for management;
- Provide analysis on impact of company’s marketing expenses of each marketing channel for Management future decision;
- Assist in project cost controls and prepare cost report to management;
- Be a business supporter by providing supportive financial analysis to help business decision making process;
- Ensures reporting timelines are followed and managed effectively; and
- Performs regular ad hoc analysis as requested by Finance Director.
- Review monthly sales and marketing expenses for monitoring significant
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related fields
- At least two years experience in data analysis and financial planning
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial calculations
- Strong analytical skill (Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data)
- Experience in Real Estate Development would be advantageous;
- Highly flexible and be able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong time-management, organizational skills and ability to self-manage
- Proficiency in English
Discover your potential as we strive to fulfill ours
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MI Square Co., Ltd.
About MI Square Co., Ltd.
( No Description )