The Shell Company of Thailand Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238215
- The Payment Manager focuses on ensuring trouble-free/ superior payment experience as well as offering value-added on payment to customers. We do this by providing innovative payment acceptance and developing attractive payment offerings across the retail network, driving incremental sales/margin and creating competitive advantage for Shell.
The accountabilities of this role are:
- Develop and implement payment initiatives that integrate with other offerings to drive Shell’s business. Take lead to manage payment projects with cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage relationship with payment partners (i.e. acquirers, card partners, card schemes, ATM partners)
- Liaise with partners in order to develop new initiatives and implement co-marketing activities/ campaigns. This should cover end-to-end processes including campaign mechanism, communication material, IT platform, reimbursement, operational activities, investment proposal and post-campaign evaluation
- Work with partners on data analytics and insight generation
- Keep track, analyze competitors’ activities and update payment industry trend
- Keep track of the Payment marketing spending
- Assist with key presentation development and prepare report materials such as Payment transaction analysis, Market intelligence report, etc
- Work with relevant stakeholders such as Sales& Operation Support Team, IT and Bank partners to ensure speed& ease and operational excellence of end-to-end payment process at Shell stations
- Set up end-to-end business process and work with IT team on function/ feature development to support new payment project / initiative
- Support functions for projects related to payment
- Manage day-to-day queries as well as ad-hoc issues i.e. system breaks / fixes, customer complaint, etc
- Be a focal point for Payment activities record - Prepare and keep track of relevant reports and documents
- Ensure PCI DSS compliance (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- Develop FAQ, coordinate and communicate to relevant stakeholders i.e. Trainers, Sales& Operation Support, Call center services as well as external partners regarding Payment activities, operational processes and issues
- Provide reports and training materials for Trainers, Territory Managers, Call center services or relevant stakeholders where necessary
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/marketing roles with overall understanding of the Retail business
- Full understanding on Banking/Card/Payment industry will be an advantage
- Strong project management and business development skills
- Possess strategic marketing planning and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
How to apply:
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying for this position you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of the personal information you provide during the application and selection process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Shell Company of Thailand Limited
About The Shell Company of Thailand Limited
Shell at a glance
The energy we supply helps to support economic growth and development. At our operations we aim to address social concerns and work to benefit local communities, protecting our reputation as we do business. Human ingenuity and advanced technologies are vital to help meet future global energy demands. At Shell we recognise that no single company can develop all of these alone. We work closely with industry partners and experts outside our industry to spark new ideas and share knowledge that helps drive developments forward.
Shell has been in Thailand for 123 years and today is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand. Our brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector and has played a pioneering role in the industry’s advancement, from the esthablishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. Our businesses today include Retail Fuel Stations (500 sites), Lubricants, Commercial Fuels, Bitumen, Aviation, and Marine.