Parts & Service Zone Manager(BKK)
Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224368
Employer Ref. *nnuangla@mazda UPD
The Parts & Service Zone Manager is responsible for company revenue and profits by keeping the dealership focused on achieving business growth through successful marketing initiatives, customer handling, owner loyalty and operational efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation/promotion and administration of company programs such as Mazda Dealer Operation Standard (M-DOS), Quality Service Implementtion, Customer Satisfaction-MSI survey, Technician Skills Contest.
- Closely support dealers to ensure that dealer’s technicians / foreman & service advisor / DCRC / service manager and related persons provide quality service work to customers and fulfill customer expectation.
- Develop dealer’s service people to increase technician skill continuously in order to provide excellent service work.
- To change the satisfied customers become to loyalty customers through quality service provided.
- Consult dealers on results against agreed business plan and implement relevant corrections to ensure dealers achieve parts/oil/accessory & CSI & Customer Retention & FIRFT objectives and work within an affordable aftermarket business structure
- Ensure that dealers comply with all Company rules, guidelines and procedures relating to aftermarket business implement requirements of MST.
- Support all new model launch activity such as initial parts stock, service tools, diagnostics and accessories.
- Focus business planning on dealer mechanical workshop, body shop, parts wholesale and accessories, to maximize dealer aftermarket penetration.
- Manage customer relations After Sales and Product concerns as and when required.
- Ensure Mazda Warranty policy understand by dealership staff.
- Audit dealers process performance for the aftermarket business as appropriate.
- Ensure that dealers continuously measure and manage the quality of repairs/maintenance and agree corrective actions to achieve ongoing quality standards. Liaise with technical service representatives to ensure a consistent quality approach. (Fix It Right First Time - repairs and workshop quality)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business , Economics , Engineering or related
- Having experience in Dealership parts and service operations or related more than 5 years
- Having experience or knowledge about Technical and/or non-technical support services.
- Good communication, interpersonal , presentation and Customer handling skills.
- Result-oriented and dynamic person
- Good in writing and speaking English.
- Computer literacy.
- Possess a driving license and able to travel up-country.
193/74-76 Lake Rajada Office Complex Bldg., 18th Floor,
Ratchadapisek Rd., Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.*nnuangla@mazda UPD
"Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co.,Ltd." established since 1990 our company is responsible for all facets of sales, marketing, service, parts and support for customers and dealers.
For Mazda Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd. there are two fundamental areas of importance :
- The satisfaction of customer with Mazda after sales service
- The ability of the dealer showroom experience to adequately introduce customers to Mazda products in a comfortable and meaningful manner
Moreover we do both create ZoomZoom products with impressive service and also providing career development for our people. We are now creating great opportunities for professional excellence candidates who want to join us