Location: New Petchaburi Road
- Lead, coach and manage the team of partner (driver) loyalty and retention
- Manage and be accountable for partner loyalty and retention team budget and ensure the team spending is within given budget
- Act as moderator head of GrabBike partner community
- Analyze partner and user metrics to properly allocate supply and ensure timely and high-quality booking and service experiences
- Ensure partners on the platform are high-quality-service partners through partner auditing, training and banning, etc.
- Design, develop and execute partner incentive program and loyalty program, rewards and awards to increase partner productivity and retain good partners
- Manage partner productivity and development, identify and tackle problem areas for partners, and negotiate with businesses for partners perks to improve partner stickiness
- Initiate, plan and execute driver engagement events and activities including lunch/snacks/coffee treat, sport day, year-end party, CSR activities, etc.
- Manage all partner communication channels and make sure all our partners are aware of company direction, news and updated information
- Regularly conduct partner interview, focused group, partner survey to gather partner feedback to improve the business and service quality
- Bachelor degree or higher in any fields
- Very strong analytical skills and data-driven; familiar with analyzing and making decision based on numbers
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills with 3-5 years of proven track record of team lead
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Prior experience in marketing, branding and communication is a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel. Basic Microsoft office skills are required
- Great speaking and writing English proficiency
- Take ownership, with great organizational skills and well follow through on tasks
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude. Willing to be flexible and get the hands dirty to get the job done.
- Team-working skills. Have ability to work cross-functionally and interact with internal and external partners
- Fast learner and be comfortable working in a fast-changing startup environment.
- Transportation Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Birthday’s Voucher
- Monthly Happy Hours Activity
- Company’s Trip
- Training Course
Interested candidates to submit your resume stating their present and expected salary then apply by click APPLY NOW resumes will send directly to:
Human Resources Department
GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
1550 Thanaphoom Tower, 30th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400