Packaging Scheduler (Production Planner)
Jelly Belly Candy Company Ltd. (USA)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202271
Main Responsibility: Plan & Schedule for Production lines. Maintaining and balancing between Demand (Sales order, Forecast, Purchase order) and supply (Finished goods stock, Plan order, Process order) for following objective such as Preventive Delay goods shipment, Capacity planning controlling, No material shortage (in Plant), Good scheduling, Smooth operation, Well planning ahead and minimize changing.
- Production planning for Packaging department seven production lines, mostly were Make to Sales order products.
- Daily scheduling for all packaging lines, recheck and release MO for production and manage manning on daily basis.
- Maintaining and balancing between Demand (Sales order, Forecast, Purchase order) and supply (Finished goods stock, Plan order, Process order) for following objective such as Preventive Delay goods shipment, Capacity planning controlling, No material shortage (in Plant), Good scheduling, Smooth operation, Well planning ahead and minimize changing.
- Recheck material available, Packaging instruction, Thermal imprint, etc. before release to production.
- Packaging schedule report
- Review and balance manpower, capacity, and recommending overtime need for all Packaging line on daily and weekly basis.
- Co-ordinate with Purchase team, International marketing team, Production team and QA team for any changes on demand plan.
- Product structure review and co-ordinate with Int’l Marketing and Production automation for correction.
- Review demand VS forecast on single SKUs, and suggest Int’l team to adjust forecast.
- Co-ordinate with Domestics team for the demand from domestics project
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 1 years of working experience in related responsibilities.
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of ERP system (M3) will be an advantaged.
- Willing to work in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong) area.
- Ability to work well with other departments, willing to learn, proactive approach to business and problem resolution.
How to Apply:
Please send your English resume stating working experience, as well as current salary, and expected salary via APPLY NOW
64/206 M.4 Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate Soi 14 T.Pluakdang A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
For more information, please visit our website at www.jellybelly.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jelly Belly Candy Company Ltd. (USA)
About Jelly Belly Candy Company Ltd. (USA)
Jelly Belly, the bean of choice for all those with the most discerning taste, and made in 50 amazing and tasty flavors from America, has expanded their business to Thailand in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Rayong). We are providing the following job opportunity for the qualified candidate:
We’ll offer a competitive compensation to qualified candidate such as 5 days work/week, group insurance for health & dental cover employee and family members, 10% contribution for provident fund, free meal, perfect attendance allowance, shuttle van, uniforms, etc.
More Jobs from this employer