Packaging R&D Temporary Staff (6-months Contract)
Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196786
- Coordinate with supplier and Global specification expert to establish packaging specification system and go-live.
- Support development and execution of Packaging Innovation and Productivity of Beverage Packaging Projects within region.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Packaging technology or related field with min of 3 year experience.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Understand principle of packaging. Knowledge of beverage or liquid product would be advantage.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
About Pepsi - Cola (Thailand)
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.