Packaging Engineering Supervisor
Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246126
- To imitate the assigned tasks on packing machine design.
- To create the automation in laboratory and industrialize in packing process.
- To manage packing test and analysis in laboratory.
- To develop and productivity improvement in packing process.
- Male or Female age between 25 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Packaging Technology, Packaging & Material Science, Food Processing Engineering, Food Engineering or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in packaging analysis design and development, Food engineering, Process engineering. Packing Engineering in food industry or related field.
- Good knowledge certified in ISO9001 and quality system, ISO18000 and ISO14001 system.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in up-country site. (Saraburi)
Working Place: Nongkhae / Saraburi Province.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Ajinomoto (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ajinomoto Group of Companies, one of the world leading companies, manufacture and distribute the top standardized consumers and industrial products through global quality management system provided GMP, HACCP and ISO 9002 Certificate. In 1960, Ajinomoto Co., (Thailand) Ltd. was established as the first overseas subsidiary of Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Japan to produce AJI-NO-MOTO. In the past more than 50 years, the company has gone through immense diversification with the establishment of 20 affiliated companies with over 5,000 staff manufacturing various products, namely MSG, Coffee products, Instant noodles, Frozen foods, Beverages, L-Lysine, Packaging materials, etc.
In response to strengthen our rapid business growth, we are urgently seeking high suitable professionals to join our team in the following position.