Packaging Design Developer
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229160
Translating customer artwork and intent to a repro order following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak specifications, satisfying customer and productivity demands. Support Customer Service team in graphical knowledge and with customer and design agencies drive right first time according to Tetra Pak design specification and other graphical guidelines.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
Drive improvements of customer artwork quality, suitability and process
- Drive artwork quality, suitability and end to end design process improvements.
- Drive design seminar and trainings.
- Capture and share good practices in market and cluster network.
Manage / Perform conversion of artwork file to proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customer artwork files.
- Ensure that our printing specification and OOS process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction, maximizing print quality depending on print method, while securing production efficiency.
- Secure design consistency for brand / family designs.
- Check that repro has completed the job according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
Support design handling process
- Lead Design handling performance, deploy and suggest improvements activities.
- Participate in team work to improve design handling performance.
- Support CSR with graphical knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or other similar graphic education.
- At least 3 years experience of design, repro or printing related industry. Strong knowledge with Graphic arts software, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Person with proven competence to work in a structured way following processes and guidelines.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, good team-player with an eye to details.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders with ability to manage customers.
- Fluent English in both verbal and written communication, Japanese, Vietnamese or other language ability will be an advantage.
Location: Tetra Pak Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
About Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak Thailand is part of the Tetra Pak Group, the world’s leader in food processing and packaging solutions for the liquid food industry, with special emphasis on aseptic technology. We work closely with our suppliers and customers to provide convenient, innovative and environmentally sound products to millions of people worldwide.
Tetra Pak is present in more than 170 countries and we believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”™ reflects the philosophy upon which we conduct our business in order to make food safe and available, everywhere