Own Brand Specialist
Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218247
- The Position holder has to build the brand image and brand reputation of Own Brand Products to the Customers and public
- Ensure overall process of Own brand after product launched to the market i.e. promotion plan,advertising,demonstration,launching activities.
- Education : Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Marketing or Related fields
- Experience: Merchandise and market knowledge,brand label commercial experience
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to organize,control and negotiate
- Computer literacy
- Enthusiastic,Self Confident
- Good human relation and communication
- Language: Good English,Thai
Human Resources Department
Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.
Central Plaza Chaengwattana Office Tower Building,
99/9 Moo 2, Chaengwattana Rd.,
Bangtalad, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120
Tel.02-831-7300 ext. 7629, 7630, 7631
(We preferred English Resume attached in MS Word Format only).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
-please send resume with expect salary-
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
About Central Food Retail Co., Ltd.(TOPS Supermarket)
Tops is a one-stop-shop supermarket carrying a wide range of fresh vegetables and fruits, meat, fish, seafood, groceries, dairy and bakery products. The stores also carry a great range of international food items and a line of Tops-branded products.
In addition to providing one-stop shopping and quality fresh products, Tops is the home of Supercheap pricing with Everyday low prices on 7,000 key items.
Most of the Tops supermarkets are located in the Central and Robinson department stores. The stores range in size from 1,500 to 5,000 square meters in floor area. There are als o free- standing supermarkets that range from 800 to 4,000 square meters in floor area.
Mission Our mission is to be the supermarket innovator in Thailand . Tops was the first supermarket to enter into centralised distribution for dry grocery products and the first supermarket to centralise quality checking, processing and distribution of fresh food. It was also the first supermarket with a website.
Tops was the first supermarket to announce that retail prices as cheap as the supercentre operators with the introduction of the "Supercheap" pricing program with everyday low prices on 7,000 items that our consumers use everyday. It was the first supermarket to offer a "Scan Right Guarantee" , which guarantees that the prices marked in the store are correct in the cash registers.