Overseas Director / Senior Manager
Asia Bio Mass Co.,Ltd. (ABM)/บริษัท เอเชีย ไบโอแมส จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001210839
- Manages and supervises all overseas-related functions ranging from sourcing, shipping, chartering and export sales of Palm Kernel Shells in Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Plan and execute import and export plans and set target and KPIs for all team members
- Expand supply and customer base
- Supervise team members in resolving all issues in the department
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers and clients
- Coach and set career paths for all team members
- Thai national, over 40 years of age
- Master Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 10 years working experience in sourcing/procurement/export
- Minimum 5 years in management level.
- Must possess excellent attitude, ability to multi-task, able to work under high pressure with challenging target
- Strong leadership, Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good command of English
- Fluency in Mandarin/Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage
- Bulk carrier and experience in commodity products are an advantage
- Able to travel overseas at least one short trip per month
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salary with enclosing a recent photograph to the below address.
Asia Biomass Co.,Ltd.
Bangkhunthian Bangkok 10150
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asia Bio Mass Co.,Ltd. (ABM)/บริษัท เอเชีย ไบโอแมส จำกัด
About Asia Bio Mass Co.,Ltd. (ABM)/บริษัท เอเชีย ไบโอแมส จำกัด
Asia Biomass Company Limited is a Bangkok-based biomass fuel supplier and distributor which was established in 1949 with operations in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
We serve over two hundred accounts of domestic clients all across Thailand along with international markets covering Europe, Japan, and South Korea. Major clients consist of power plants (ranging from state-owned, IPPs and VSPPs), as well as small to large industrial boilers.
ABM products include all types of biomass fuels comprising of Palm-derived products (palm kernel shells, palm fiber, and empty fruit bunches), woody biomass (wood shavings, wood pellets, sawdust, wood chips, and wood scraps etc.) as well as other agricultural by-products such as rice husk and corn cobs.