Food Project (Siam) Co., Ltd. has been a leading importer and distributor of frozen, fresh and dry food products. Our products include seafood, beef, lamb and full-line food materials for Japanese cuisine. Since 1988, we have been the pioneer introducing variety of seafood products from all over the world to the Thai consumers, namely Saba, Salmon, Snow Fish, Cod, Capelin, Ice Fish and etc. Our company aims at highest customer's satisfaction. Our policy is to best respond to the need of customers in foodservice industry. Food Project (Siam) has over 5,000 regular customers nationwide in 2007, covering hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and wholesalers.
For products handling and storage, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. comply with international standard to maintain the good quality and nutrition values of our food products. Our cold storage and facilities are closely monitored to ensure right temperature to keep the freshness and wholesomeness for variety categories of food products. We have efficient logistic networks that cover every channels of distribution by refrigerated transportation. The refrigerated trucks are on-line monitored to ensure good quality, fast and efficient delivery until it reaches the hands of our customers.
To best respond the demand of our customers, Food Project (Siam) Co.,Ltd. also produce and reprocess some kind of products. We realize on the quality production process and are certified for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) standards by The Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) under the Ministry of Industry. We ensure our customers the maximum food safety on our products.
Oversea Purchasing Manager / Deputy Oversea Purchasing Manager / Oversea Purchasing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247572
- Plan the order and coordinate with overseas suppliers.
- Negotiate for utmost benefits/advantages of the company.
- Providing timely and accurate purchasing management information relating to trends and costs in order to enable the effective review and identification of any required actions.
- Coordination with different departments
- Review import documents such as B/L, Performa Invoice, and Packing List.
- Male/Female, 30 - 40 years old for Deputy Mgr and Mgr / age 25-35 years old for officer.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related fields. (Having master degree from foreign countries will be advantage.)
- Having 8 - 10 years working experience of Oversea purchasing function in frozen food business.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Computer literate of the MS-Office program and internet.
- Fast learning, Good negotiation skill and problem solving skill.
- Knowledge in import function and all related import documents (Performa Invoice, B/L Invoice & Packing list etc.)
- Able to go overseas for business trip.
- Able to drive a car and have driving license
- Bonus 2 times/year
- Group Insurance
- Annual Health Check up
- Traveling once/year
- New year Party
- Other allowance as ordination , childbirth
FOOD PROJECT (SIAM) CO., LTD.
99/1 WONGWAEN UTSAHAKAM ROAD,
CHONGNONSEE, YANNAWA, BANGKOK 10120