Outbound Sales Representative (Corporate Clients)
JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358873
JTB is the largest travel agency in Japan
and one of the largest travel agencies in the world
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospectivecustomers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Handles customer needs and requirements.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and operation.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Consistently meets departmental sales goals while maintaining a satisfied customer.
- Works on special projects as needed.
- Age 24 – 28 years
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn, can work under pressure
- Good Team Player
Working Day and hour: Monday – Friday , 9:00 - 18:00
Location: Sathorn Road
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Annual Leave with pay: 1st Year after probation period = 6 Days and increasing 1 day every year with maximum 14 Days per year
Group Insurance: Medical insurance, life insurance
Provident fund: 5% , 7% and 8% (can be applied after work for 1 year)
Bonus: Depend on performance
Company trip: Depend on company performance
Others: Staff Party, Travel allowance (aboard, up-country), Seminar, Wedding Leave, Maternity Leave, Compassionate Leave, etc.
Interested candidates, please email your English resume with your recent photo and expected salary via APPLY NOW
JTB (THAILAND) LTD.
Harindhorn Bldg. 54 North Sathorn Rd., 9Fl., Room 9C,9D,9E and 9I
Silom, Bangrak, BKK 10500,
Attn: Khun Napatsaon, Human Resources & Administration Department
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
About JTB (Thailand) Ltd.
JTB (Thailand) Limited was established since 29th October 1990, leads the way for creation of inbound premium travel services, pursuit of customers satisfaction based on our commitment to provide the best products and services. In other hand with our extensive global network, outbound business is another key product channel to serve customers who travel globally.
More Jobs from this employer