Organizational Development (Manager - AVP)
Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214900
Job Descriptions :-
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Designs, develops, coordinates, implements and delivers and evaluates training programs that support organization objectives.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Provides coaching, facilitation , team development, whole systemsanalysis, process reengineering and organization development services inconsultation with executive leaders and senior managers to implementorganization improvement initiatives and assure alignment with theorganization’s strategic plans. Manages the work of outside consultantswhen used.
- Develops and implements manager and staff development programs thatsupport the organization’s succession plan.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Organization Development, Business Administration, Psychology or other relevant behavioral science.
- 5 - 10 years' related experience in internal consultation and corporate training experience with senior managers utilizing the skills and knowledge described above to improve work groups, teams, and organizations.
- Strong working knowledge of strategic and corporate planning and direction for both the organization and the Organizational Development Department.
Southeast Insurance and Finance Group.
315 Southeast Bldg., G-9 Fl., Silom Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Please kindly contact K.Jidapa Sawangwong.
Tel. +66(0) 2 631-1311 Ext 5304, Fax. +66(0) 2 631-2588
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
About Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
Established on July 9, 1946, Southeast Group was renowned for as the “University of Insurance” consisted of a number of insurance experts, with the aims to promote and educate Thai people to understand necessity to have insurance coverage. Moreover, we always adhere to the integrity and ethical business practices. This gave rise to another popular name for the company – the “Insurance Gentleman” widely known as being honest and sincere to our customers.