Organization Development Coordinator
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001296429
Location: Sriracha Chonburi
- Drive and support KM initiative execution and other related KM development task in order to boost up KM excellence and objectives including fostering KM and Learning organization culture via using integrated communication tools to ensure KM initiative execution achievement concretely.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Organization Development, Business Administration, People Management, Engineer or related fields.
- At least 0-3 years experience in organization and system development or HR field, KM, learning organization, process improvement or project management
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Long Service Emblem
- Club & Activities
All Positions Required
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents on www.thaioilgroup.com
Apply online : www.thaioilgroup.com
or click "Apply Now"
Thaioil Group Recruitment Team
163/19 Moo 7 Tung- Sukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-359-040, 038-408500 Ext. 6272-8
Fax: 038-359-018 Ext. 6279
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thaioil Group
About Thaioil Group
Thaioil Group is Thailand’s largest petroleum and petrochemical refineries for more than 50 years. We are also engaged in paraxylene, base lubricants, electricity, alternative energy and transportation businesses. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates in the following position;