Order fulfillment Specialist (12-month contract)
Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249743
• Received and process order both in system and manual order.
• Ensured quality control of orders with no reject and error.
• Process order premium to customer (FOC)
• Confirm all items orders are include and align with customer shelf life criteria.
• Coordinate with DKSH for expedite order and manage booking with logistics provider.
• Monitor of reserve quota for each customer
• Monitor inventory less than 14 days and flag out issue to Sales representative to aware and inform customer.
• Using FIFO when create and release Sales order.
• Process sales return when receive RTV from customer and create GR document and Credit Note
• Support the Sales team providing report such as Current sale order, Back order tracking for sales analysis.(Report)
- Bachelor degree in business administrative or other related
- 2-3 years’ experience in order management field. Preferable in Food / Consumer product.
- Problem-solving skills, self-motivated, positive thinking and willing to work under tight schedule and pressure
- Ability to handle customer query and complaint
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
- Good knowledge in preparing and summarizing data using Microsoft Excel
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
About Mondelez International ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDLZ), one of the world’s largest snacks companies, is a new company created in October 2012 following the acquisition of Cadbury Adams by Kraft Foods Inc. in 2010 and the split of Kraft Foods Inc. in 2012. The company currently operates in 165 countries with global net revenues of $35 billion in 2013. Mondelez International (Thailand) is part of Mondelēz International, Inc. In Thailand, we manufacture and market power brands including Halls candy; Trident and Dentyne gum; Clorets compressed mint and gum. Other brands available in Thai market include Oreo, Chips Ahoy cookies; Ritz crackers; and cheese. Every day, our 1,500 employees nationwide create delicious moments of joy as we make the products that make people smile.