SSC Integration Co., Ltd.
Oracle Database Administrator (2 Positions)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245707
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, technical or engineering degree preferred.
- Thai Nationality, Age 25 - 35 years old.
- Having 3 years experience in Oracle Database Admin.
- Experience in Linux/Unix Operating System.
- Certification in Oracle will be an advantage.
- Experience with database HA, replication, and other high availability technologies.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication and verbal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Able to work in shift or overtime and highly responsibility.
- Ability to problem solve in high pressure situations.
- Able to make a decision and work independently.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
- Able to work off-side.
- Eager to earn new technology deeply and quickly.
- Positive thinking, good personality, energetic and good human relation.
- Ability to writing, communicate and negotiating in English clearly and concisely will be an advantage.
- Provide technical support of Oracle DBA - Installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Implement and maintain HA and DR systems using database features or third party tools.
- Maintain and support 24 x 7 availability of Production systems.
- Review database health check reports, back up reports to ensure the continuous database operations.
- Manage/Monitor day-to-day server activities, performance tuning, and capacity planning.
- Investigate and analyzes technical information and draw conclusion.
- Provide projects support in team environment.
- Provides/reviews detailed technical specifications and documentations required in each phase of the SDLC, and complies to internal standards and guidelines.
- Working both remotely and on customer sites where appropriate to perform tasks.
- Coordination skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Analytical thinker.
- Systematic thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Results orientation.
- Flexibility .
- Ability to prioritizes and take ownership of multiple tasks according to business requirements.