Oracle Applications Technical Analyst
Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213939
- To provide technical support for Oracle Applications EBS11i on Modules OM / IC / PO / AR with respect to Essilor procedures and standards
- Review functional designs and develop technical designs based on the functional specifications
- Development and testing of Oapps customization using PLSQL / Forms / Reports / Workflow / BI publisher
- Manage Best Practices and coding standard
- Participate in exchange of good development practices with others technical leaders
- Check the quality of deliverables (code and documentation)
- Coordinate the deliveries on the environments
- Help project team / functional team in solution building
- Technical knowledge maintenance and transfer
- Bachelor or Higher in Computer Sciences / Computer Engineering / MIS
- Good command of English
- Specific Experience : Oracle ERP 11i Development
- Basic functional knowledge of Oapps EBS11i Modules OM / IC / PO / AR
- Oracle Databases (9i, 10g, 11g)
- Advanced SQL
- Advanced PL/SQL programming - TOAD / OEM - UNIX commands + UNIX shells - Basic system admin / database admin knowledge incl program performance optimization
- Oracle Forms & Reports 6i using Oracle Apps Standards / Libraries - BI Publisher / XML - OA Framework
- Oracle Applications (modules OM / INV / AR mainly) as well as Oracle Developer tools -not only Oracle Developer tools
- IT methodology / Development Processes / Standards
- Communication skills
- Written / Spoken English
- Professional / Self Motivated / Result Oriented / Problem Solver
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
About Hitachi Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
Hitachi Consulting, a global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries.
We are the global management consulting and IT services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainable societal change. In that same spirit — and building on its technology heritage — We are a catalyst of positive business change, propelling companies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working within their existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, we help our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Our unique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a better consulting experience.
Our clients’ base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
We make it happen. Better.
For more information please visit www.hitachiconsulting.com