Optimization Engineer (for Power Plant - Based in Rayong)
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244341
Reporting to Senior Optimization Engineer, VP System Optimization and will be responsible for;
- Verify the Optimization of dispatch (selection of which unit to operate and amount of electricity and steam production of each unit) for Glow Plants by using a part of Optimizer software.
- Consolidate the analysis and provide justification to ensure that overall fuel consumption by Glow Cogeneration Plants (SPP Business) is optimized.
- Design, conclude, generate and control the operating and maintenance plan for Glow Plants (.
- Analyze, consolidate, and Generate monthly key performance indicators (KPIs), budget variance analysis, and monthly report of Glow Operations division (Cogen (SPP) Business)
- Design, develop and implement project for optimizing the dispatching, integration, allocation, and synergy of connected units.
- Manage and monitor Coal stockyard.
- Age 23 – 30 years
- Bachelor or Master ‘s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge & experience in power plant/planning is a plus
- Good command of English and Computer literacy
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates, please send your application together with a detailed resume and recent photograph to Human Resources and Administration Division as following address
Human Resources Department.
GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Bangkok Office: Empire Tower, 38th Floor-Park Wing
South Sathorn Road, Bangkok
Tel: (02) 670-1500 Fax: (02) 670-1548
Rayong Office: 11, I-5 Road
Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
Tel: (038) 698-400-10 Fax: (038) 684-789
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
About GLOW COMPANY LIMITED
Glow Group is a group of energy companies, with core business in generating and supplying electricity, steam, clarified, demineralized and chilled water to its customers. Glow business is divided in Independent Power Producer and Cogeneration business lines. We have total generating capacity of 3,187.55 MW of electricity, 1,206 tons per hour of steam, 5,482 cubic meters per hour of processed water and 3,400 refrigerated tons per hour of chilled water. Glow Energy Public Company Limited or GLOW is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Thailand and 69.11% (as of December 2012) owned by GDF SUEZ Energy Asia, a group owning and operating 10.4 GW of installed production capacity in region.