Operations Team Leader - SWAT Team
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254659
The role as an Operations Team Leader - SWAT, the candidate shall be required to
- Manage, monitor, control and improve operations KPIs: service level, voice and non-voice performance, backlog, seller satisfaction score, concern issue, contact ratio, etc.
- Ensure procedures, quality and regulations are enforced
- Manage complicated case, difficult customer, service recovery
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Supervise staff to provide the professional and smart services at all time.
- Supervise staff and provide assistance as needs on daily basis.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, sustainable relationships with internal and external customer.
- Support Transport as required to deliver improvement projects/initiatives and efficient processes as needed
- At least 5 years working experience with at least 3 years experience in contact center or customer service fields is preferable
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or related fields
- Proactive with can do attitude
- Fast learner, ability to work independently, strong performance management skills and strive for results
- Strong leadership and people management, excellent in negotiation skills
- Ability to perform automatously and multitask in a fast paced, high pressure environment and utilize effective problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent Thai-English oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accommodate non-traditional work schedules
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lazada Ltd.
About Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!