Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257186
Employer Ref. 1133680/001
An Operations Manager role has just become available in a new retail project outside of Bangkok. In this role you will work closely with the Director of the project.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for daily management of the retail project. You will need to plan, approve, support and coordinate the workflow accordingly. You will also control, maintain, supervise, evaluate and recommend under assigned role to ensure that retail operation runs in the most efficient manner, with KPI and SLA performance met.
- Plan and manage cost and revenue to make sure it meets target
- Analyse and develop plan to improve the competitiveness in relevant areas
- Plan and budget for annual financial cost in compliance with the company's policy
- Create policy and strategic plan for selling and promotion to raise the revenue: space leasing and advertising
- Plan and oversee the utility system such as air conditioning, sanitation utility, water and gas, waste water treatment, fire house system including electricity bill, water bill and cost sharing to different BU
- Maintain good relationship with industries such as police and educational sectors
- Ensure operation plan is accurate, punctual , effective, and practical to meet tenant and customer satisfaction
- Evaluate and analyse customer and lease complaints to prevent and find solutions to improve the service
To succeed in the Operations Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all the stakeholders of the project.
- At least six years' experience in the operations field of a retail business, shopping mall or related field
- Bachelor's degree
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Dynamic, result and detail-oriented
This project is a joint-venture between well-known players in the market and recently got opened outside of Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.