PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252600
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is a logistics provider who offers a wide range of business solutions within the Asia Pacific region. They established their network in more than 10 countries within the region. Their objective is to become a global leader in e-commerce logistics.
- To implement measures for improving international mail, LMD services and value added services.
- To maintain labor costs, operating costs and transportation costs within the budget by initiating cost saving measures.
- To promote service improvement throughout the operations department by delegating responsibilities to operations supervisors and monitoring their performance against target.
- To develop effective pick up, delivery and re-mail plans.
- To ensure that company vehicles and OPS equipment are always in good condition.
- To ensure that all concerned reports and all SLA issues are recorded by operations supervisors for all sites.
- To monitor and verify SOPs for each section, and keep them updated at all times.
- To coordinate with regional, commercial and other operations managers within ASPAC in terms of routing to solve any outbound issues.
- Solid experience in logistics, distribution, warehousing and operations management.
- Domestic and international transportation management and warehouse background is preferred.
- Knowledge of customs, airport authorities and domestic forwarding is desirable.
- Experience with ISO 9001:2008 is preferred.
- Ability to work across functions and in a matrix organization and in a cross-cultural environment.
- Leadership skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to drive.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.