GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214973
- Oversee the entire GrabBike(Delivery) operations team that take cares of all day-to-day operations to ensure high-quality service level
- Work closely with Head of GrabBike(Delivery) Thailand to define business operations strategy and KPI before cascading down the plan to the relevant team, breaking them down into actionable steps with PIC and timeline for completion
- Manage, coach and lead different functions within operations team such as partner (driver) acquisition, on-boarding, loyalty, rewards and retention, etc. and ensure the team can achieve their targets
- Work across functions within the company such as BD, Marketing, Finance, Call center support, HR, Public affairs, etc. to ensure smooth operations and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Be accountable for GrabBike(Delivery) operations team budget and achieving targeted partner and user metrics.
- Constantly monitor, analyze and find the way to optimize these metrics to ensure extraordinary booking and service experience for our users.
- Propose and execute new initiatives and ensure the spending is most optimized for the best outcome.
- Acquire, train and retain our partners on the platform to always maintain adequate supply for demand.
- Manage partner development and productivity, constantly identify and tackle problem areas for partners, engage and improve partner loyalty and negotiate with businesses for partner perks
- Evaluate partner economic and strategic costs and benefits of partner incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
- Work closely with technical, engineering and product team to solve bugs or introduce new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience.
- Lead the effort of existing process improvement and development of new and scalable processes to efficiently grow the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field (preferably in business or quantitative field e.g. engineering, science, economics, etc.).
- An MBA is a plus.3-7 years of operations management, strategic consulting, or banking background with previous experience using data to drive business decisions.
- Very strong analytical skills and data-driven; familiar with analyzing and making decision based on numbers
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and project management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel. Basic Microsoft office skills are required
- Take ownership, with great organizational skills and well follow through on tasks
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Willing to be flexible and get the hands dirty to get the job done.
- Strong communication skills and English proficiency Team-working skills.
- Have ability to work cross-functionally and interact with internal and external partners
- Fast learner and be comfortable working in a fast-changing startup environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Grab is the first taxi booking app in Thailand that helps passengers book a taxi with safety, speed and certainty. We believe in our strong social mission to rapidly improve the lives of both taxi drivers and passengers in Thailand, as well as revolutionise the Thai taxi industry.
Grab is the leading taxi booking app in Southeast Asia- we are already making a difference in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. Please join our founding team in making a difference in Thailand. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic teammates who share our passion and vision, and thrive in a challenging, rapidly-growing startup environment.
Visit us www.grab.com/th