CA Recommends Co., Ltd
We are now expanding to Bangkok from Singapore! Established in 2016, the brand we manage here in Bangkok is Tripizee (by CA Recommends). If you are an independent and dynamic individual looking for a challenging career with great prospect in a fast-paced environment, we would love to have you on board our team. You will be working locally in our Bangkok office where we will service the Thai outbound travelers.
OUR SINGAPORE BRANCH
Changi Travel Services is a travel services agency specialized in meeting the needs of arrival passengers into Singapore. Established in 2012, the brand we manage is Changi Recommends.
Changi Recommends aims to bring exclusive deals to visitors and to provide best experiences in Singapore. Products comprises of attractions, sim cards, hotel bookings and other required services. We are always on the lookout for individuals to join us in our dynamic and fast paced business environment.
Exceptional deals from reputable merchants:
Our handpicked selection of deals is carefully researched. These are experiences that locals have vouched for, and which we’d be proud to share with you personally. The merchants who offer them are reputed for excellent service and are widely popular.
Unbeatable prices island wide:
The offers for shopping, dining and an array of brands and attractions that we bring you, represent exceptional value. Our privilege in sharing them comes from engaging directly with merchants.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224244
- Full Time, 5 days a Week, Including Shifts, Weekends & Holidays
- Shift Rotation – Morning, Afternoon & Night
- Entry Level (recent graduates will be considered)
- Start Immediately
- Willing to work in Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok HQ Office
- Full time and Part time Positions available
- To assist Operations Executive in supporting in administration and data collection in various projects
- To assist Ops Exe. in control of back-end operations process to convert customer purchase orders to sales order fulfillment
- To maintain the store front & ensure that counter is clean and neat at all times
- To ensure sufficient stock inventory and request for replenishment when required
- Assist with merchandising efforts, displays, and floor moves as needed
- To ensure packaging of products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Entry level
- Knowledge & passion in travel and travel related products
- Willing to learn and possess problem solving skills
- Positive attitude with initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Able to do rotational night shifts and weekends, 5-day work week (shift work)
If you are an independent and dynamic individual looking for a challenging career with great prospect in a fast-paced environment, we would love to have you on board our team.
Please provide an English resume.