Bangpakong Terminal Public Company Limited provides port facilities service and other services relating to seaborne transportation to boat owners, cargo owners and also exporters and importers.
Operations and Marketing Manager (Base in Bangpakong)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242950
- Manage and supervise preventive and corrective maintenance work for heavy machine/equipment and facilities , including civil maintenance work in warehouse and port area.
- Coordinate and monitor contractor/sub-contractor for civil maintenance/ construction works.
- Plan and control budget for maintenance and civil works.
- Initiate and develop projects for maintenance and operation process improvement work in terms of time and cost efficiency
- Comply with all corporate policies and the occupational safety, environment, health rules while conducting work
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree's in Logistics, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Import-Export, shipping, Freight Forward and customs formalities.
- Good knowledge in Customs Entry, HS Code, Privileges, EDI-Paperless, progress of Document preparation & problem solving.
- Good knowledge of cost control management for logistic-shipping would be an advantage.
- Strong negotiation, leadership and analytical skills.
Bangpakong Terminal Public Company Limited
3656/64 Green Tower Building, 19th Floor, Unit K,
Rama 4 Rd., Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact person: Jirawat
Web site: www.btc.co.th