Bangpakong Terminal Public Company Limited provides port facilities service and other services relating to seaborne transportation to boat owners, cargo owners and also exporters and importers.
Operations and Marketing Manager (Base in Sriracha)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225680
- Ensures that transport activities are fully performed on time and in all other facets of targets; contractual KPI, standard of best practice, operational discipline, customer expectation and cost effectiveness.
- Plans resource levels, activity definition, process scope, routing, maintenance and quality for managing the company fleet equipment.
- Ensures all procedures/work instructions are properly documented, understood, and applied by all employees.
- Monitors, measures and takes remedial action on any transport process deviating from plan and reports compliance to delivery schedule.
- Plans, organizes and maximizes company’s resources to achieve highest efficiency.
- Initiates and conducts continuous improvement schemes for all areas of operation concerned.
- Contributes to the development and justification of the budget, identifies and acts upon any opportunities for cost reduction.
- Supervises and monitors all subordinates to perform their tasks respectively and to behave according to company’s rules and regulations.
- Develops people to ensure sustainable business growth.
- Establishes strong business relationships with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, logistics, or sciences.
- At least 5 years experienced in Transport and logistics operations.
- Knowledge in transport management, transport law and driving regulations.
- Leadership, Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Bangpakong Terminal Public Company Limited
3656/64 Green Tower Building, 19th Floor, Unit K,
Rama 4 Rd., Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact person: Jirawat
Web site: www.btc.co.th