Operational Task Force officer
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237761
Employer Ref. KSK
To provide support to ensure effectiveness & efficiency of processes within the company including:-
- Monitoring of call centre activities including review of phone call recordings, compliance to dry claim process, ensuring assignments by zoning, promoting panel/preferred garages
- Audit checks - excel sheet completeness & data correctness at various sections / departments
- Audit checks - TATs in processes
- Data mapping - monitoring of manipulation of data e.g. due date, liability checker, collusion
- Establish mechanism in deductibles checks
- Recovery watch
- Process audit certification
- Parts assessment & excess audit
- Resurvey assignments scrutiny
- To include investigative / review task force exercise for all other work streams
- Any other job scope assigned by the superior
Interested candidates, send comprehensive resume and a recent photo to by click "Apply Now"
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
1 Empire Tower, 39th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
KSK Group Berhad, formerly known as Kurnia Asia Berhad, was incorporated on 16 February 2001. KSK Group is an investment holding company with a vision to be a diversified conglomerate. The Group's current core business is general insurance and it was also the previous owner that has built Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad ("KIMB") into Malaysia's largest homegrown general insurance company with gross premium exceeding RM1 billion. After the disposal of KIMB, the Group currently focuses on growing its two general insurance operations in Indonesia and Thailand. In line with its vision to diversify, the Group has ventured into property development in 2013.
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited is a general insurance company that became part of the KSK Group in 2008. Since then, it has grown and built a strong brand name for itself with the support of its valued business partners and customers.