Operational Risk Management - Corporate
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249769
- Manage operational risk within Corporate Banking by using effective risk management, including process of risk identification, assessment and measurement, acceptance level and monitoring, in order to reduce operational risk exposure for business unit and organization.
- Collaborate in developing and updating operational risk policies, guidelines and direction.
- Conduct or provide guideline for periodic investigation/ random checking / testing.
- Prepare operational risk reports, key findings & statistics and prepare proposal/ resolution to reduce related risks and advise to functional units.
- Ensure effective implementation of operational risk assurance framework to functional units.
- Promote operational risk awareness & compliance culture.
- Communicate framework, policies, solution to mitigate risks and provide periodic training, training materials, communication messages etc.
- Other ad-hoc assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics, Engineering.
- At least total 5 years of experiences.
- At least 1-2 years of prior work experience in finance & banking industry, in any roles. Candidate with prior work experience in operational risk, risk management, internal audit, auditing & accounting would be an advantage.
- Good command of English
- Possess logical thinking, basic understanding of banking process and fundamental risk concept, energetic & self-motivated, a quick learner with very good communication skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.