NTN is a one of the world's largest bearing producers.
With manufacturing plants throughout the world, NTN is a leading bearing supplier to both the industrial and automotive markets.
In addition to bearings of all sizes and types, NTN is also one of the largest producers of constant velocity joints, a key component for automobile drive-trains.
NTN is also a leader in the development of precision equipment in cutting-edge fields.
Headquartered in Osaka, Japan, NTN employs more than 18,000 employees working in 27 countries with sales, engineering, production and service networks throughout Japan, the Americas, Europe, Asia, and China.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001247103
- Assist and support sales department in managing customer balances.
- Provide data and reports for the sales team.
- Maintain customer records, data and general information for overall sales activities.
- Coordinate between sales and production department.
- Schedule and organize customer orders and shipments.
- Thai nationality, 23-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, General Management, Marketing or related fields
- Good interpersonal relationship
- High responsibility and good building working relationship
- Fast learner and good service mind
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
We provide the attractive compensation welfare and benefits including excellent career opportunities to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in our job opportunity, please send your updated resume (In English only) and related documents by click "Apply Now". If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at 02-6810401-8 # 185 (Mr.Chalermchai)