Operation Officer (Tourism Company / Tour Operator)
Asco Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd./อัสโก้ ทราเวล (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196540
- Assign job to guide and transportation
- Preparing job order (welcome letter, souvenir, etc.)
- Advance expenses to guide
- Prepare Job order and advance money for Guide
- Reconfirm services before customer arrival
- Co-operate for Company and Guide
- Solve a occurred problem from client, guide and another
- Contact and negotiate with guides, supplier and clients
- Revised-invoice and send to agent when the client change something
- Provide & Reserve Transportation and Restaurant
- Thai nationality / Male
- Minimum bachelor degree in any fields
- Good command communication in English, additional language (s) welcome
- Computer, Internet, E-mail and MS Office literate essential
- Enthusiasm for tourism in general within a growing international organization
- Outgoing & open-minded personality and good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, responsibility, service-minded and good team player
- Responsibility // A flair for problem solving.
- Experience in operation in advantage
- Ability to work with staff from different nationalities
- Able to work under pressure and Flexible time
Contact us : HR Department Tel. 0 2261 3161-3 ext. 11
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Asco Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd./อัสโก้ ทราเวล (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
About Asco Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd./อัสโก้ ทราเวล (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
Asco Travel (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a leader company for DMC (Destination Management Country) in the region of Indochina (Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos) and Thailand. The company was founded in 1995, registered in Hong Kong. From September 2008 it changed its name to ASCO LOTUS, merging with Lotus Asia Tours, a travel company operating in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
ASCO operates in the tourism sector since 1995, relying on the long term experience of its experts and organization staff. In these twenty years we became a standard for tourism and travel in Indochina, especially for FITS and groups of large numbers of people.
We are also proud to have acquired an excellent reputation for Incentive Travel and MICE activities thanks to the fantasy and creativity we use to make our tours unique, paying extreme attention to details and choosing only high quality hospitality services and facilities.
163 Rajapark Building, 4 th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Road (Asok)
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Tel. 0 2611 3161-3 ext. 11