PM Group Company Limited
ABOUT PM GROUP
Khun Prayudh Mahagitsiri, one of Thailand’s eminent industrialists who had pioneered many ‘first-in-Thailand’ projects, established various companies under the umbrella of PM Group with a vision to develop first class businesses to support and complement the growth of Thailand in the global economy as well as to help position the Kingdom of Thailand as the leading exporter of state-of-the-art industrial products.
Employing cutting edge technologies and with the support of world-class partners, Khun Prayudh has pioneered and launched four key businesses as detailed below:
- Established Instant Coffee production plant in Thailand in joint venture with Global consumer products powerhouse Nestle S.A. under their world famous brand name – Nescafe.
- Established the first BOPP Film plant in Thailand which, at that time, was the largest facility at a single location in the world! The plant produces plastic flexible packaging for consumer products such as potato chips, instant noodles, chocolates, candies and industrial tapes.
- Established the first and only cold-rolled stainless steel plant in Thailand with the support of world class steel companies such as Ugine S.A. , Arcelor, Nippon Steel, and Kawasaki Steel from Japan and Posco Steel from Korea.
- Established the first copper smelter in Thailand with technology from Codelco of Chile producing copper anodes used in the production of electrical wires, copper tubes and electrical components.
- Established property development business and developed golf courses, hotels, residential properties, condominiums and offices. The company owns many land banks at prime locations in Bangkok and other provinces.
- With the firm foundation built by Khun Prayudh and the commitment and dedication of the second generation Mahagitsiris, along with an experienced management team with strong global alliances, the company is poised to launch into its next phase of growth.
Operation Manager - PM Quality Food and Beverage Company Limited
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001219556
PM Group has always been active in the industrial sector of Thailand. Various companies under the umbrella cater to the needs of a wide range of industries – packaging, industrial appliances, electric motors, power cables, household appliances, furniture, etc. With a highly successful track record, the group companies have established as the market leaders and are well positioned for further growth.
One of the major star under PM Groups is Quality Coffee Products Co., Ltd. Established in 1989 under partnership with Nestle SA Switzerland, as the sole producer of instant coffee under “Nescafe”. Nescafe product is the market leader of the Thai instant coffee market.
PM Group has also invested a lot of time and effort in the entertainment industry. This is partly due to our CEO Mr Chalermchai Mahagitsiri’s special interest in the entertainment business. We recognized that the entertainment industry plays a crucial part in entertaining and educating the general public, therefore we feel that it is crucial that we would become ‘the face’ of a new entertainment world.
PM Quality Food and Beverage Company Limited
Operation Manager - Requirements:
- Male or Female age between 35 - 45 years and Thai nationality only
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Hospitality, Hotel, or Marketing
- At least 10 years in Hospitality, Hotel or Retail
- Good command of English
- Strategic planner
- Able to use all standard MS office and Email
Operation Manager - Job Description:
- Executing the business plan on a daily basis
- Managing teams of store managers in terms of their professional development and supporting the succession planning processes
- Liaison with all stakeholder groups to ensure that stores are run with correct stock levels, resources, training and to provide central focal point for remedial action where this is not the case
- Assume overall responsibility for develop the annual operation plan plan for business and other tasks as assigned
Please send full details of your qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary to:-
Contact : Khun Chayanit / Khun Yonrawee / Khun Bhunn
PM Group Company Limited
51/F Unit 5102-4 CRC Tower , All Seasons Place
87/2 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan ,
Bangkok 10330 Tel: 02-2507621,02-2518688 Ext. 238