Operation Manager - ATM Managed Services
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225529
Operation Manager - ATM Managed Services.
- Handling Maintenance/uptime of ATM/ADM/PUM and related devices
- Ensuring Target Uptime of ATM & Minimal Downtime Across Portfolios
- Responsible for Coordination with Vendors for Resolution of Day to Day Issues Related
- Manage & Control Cost to Minimal for Each ATM/ADM/PUM and related devices
- as Well as Negotiate with New Vendors
- Preparing and Maintaining MIS for Capturing Daily Progress of Work
- Managing Client Meetings & Reviews to Discuss & Close Out On Operational Issues.
- Age: 30 to 35 years old
- Academic career: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in ATM planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Contact person : 02 631 0464 Ext 2407 K.Adisorn
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.