Operation Manager (Logistic:Medical Device & Vision Care Product)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249454
Employer Ref. EQ-33016
Title: Operation Manager (Logistic: Medical Device & Vision Care Product)
Location : ICD Ladkrabang, Bangkok
- To assist the General Manager to run day-to-day operations and implementation of new business acquired by Business Development team especially for Medical Device.
- Being responsible for entire Logistics Operations excellence through top line growth, quality assurance (QA), distribution and transport line.
- Overall in Medical Device, MDD and DePuy customer and organize between WH and hopital
- Lead the execution of activities to ensure the daily work schedule is attained within the prescribed budget and in a safe, efficient, and effective manner
- Ensures effective communications with clients, employees, co-workers, supervisors, other work functions and other departments.
- Conducts regular reviews of client directed activities to ensure quality performance meeting or exceeding customer expectations and ensure internal quality measures and procedures are developed, implemented and continuously improved.
- Leading, directing and guiding the logistics and operations team with daily problem analysis, decision making to achieve KPIs
- Integrating functional expertise and coordinating various cross-functional activities.
- Controlling and monitoring internal procedures to ensure all are smooth
- Discussing with top management on Logistics, Operational and customer service issues/activities and to resolve problems
- Thai Nationality, age 30 - 40 yeas
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience at the management level in either depth in Medical Device / Hospital or logistics field is required. Preferred candidate with Experience in Project Management / Medical Device with MDD and DePuy, Logistics Operational of consumer products or Warehouse Management in Medical or FMCG business.
- Strong experience in WMS systems (Preferred Exceed Programs)
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving and organizing skills.
- Posses leadership character and can communicate well at all level
- Ability to work under pressure/ tight deadline as a team, self-motivated and be able to work independently under
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us / or contact to
Khun Sirirat Ext.228
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710