Operation Manager (120K)
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249356
Employer Ref. salesandmarketing
The Operation Manager will responsible for the end-to-end management and development of all service channel partners of the organization like Pick & Delivery Agents (PDA), Thai Post or Regional Service Participants (RSP) on franchised basis in remote locations etc. including partner identification support, contract execution and management, on-boarding, start-up support, operations capability building and operational performance evaluation.
- Lead the development of policies and standard operating procedures for identification, placement and evaluation of service partners (PDAs & RSPs and Thai post)
- To identify PDA & RSP for different depots and remote locations respectively pan Thailand and on-board them
- Develop standard service level agreements (SLAs) for all channel partners and work closely with the Legal team to develop Contracts for them (PDAs)
- Define and agree on all details of handover to RSP and Thai Post (i.e. T&T data, cut-off times, Transport papers, Handover location, procedure and time etc.
- Find solutions for any issues to guarantee high standard of service
- Negotiate prices with PDA, RSP and Thai Post
- Ensure development of a prospect base of potential service partners for the organization (both at Bangkok & upcountry locations)
- Support in the placement of new service partners as per the defined process
- Provide direction, guidance and support to service partners’ staff to help them discharge their duties effectively
- Monitor the performance of service partners’ staff on a continuous basis to identify key performers and mentor and coach them effectively
- Monitor service partners’ staff & RSP performance and take corrective actions (if any)
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- University degree in any related field
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Courier/Parcel Service Provider
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills in English both spoken and written
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV via "Apply Now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.