Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249973
Salary : 18,000 - 20,000 THB
- Assist customers with their complaints and provide solutions to meet customers' satisfaction.
- Prepare related reports to the office; ensure that daily report is completed accurately and send to the office in a timely manner.
- Assist with administrative duties such as purchasing, receiving and inventory reporting.
- Monitor the monthly stock check of all club supplies to ensure the sufficient amount for monthly usage.
- Place orders in accordance with the club budget.
- To ensure that club is being operated in a high quality and safe standard on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Hospitality Management or other relate field.
- At least 1-2 years of customer service experience is a must.
- Good command in English language both spoken and written.
- Initiative, dynamic and highly committed.
- Mature personality, well organized and hard working.
- Good at problem solving and quick to respond.
- Able to work under stressful environment.
- Must be willing to work long hours and on shifts.
***For further information, please contact :
Tel : 02-631-0464
Walk-in interview at
United Center Building, Floor 46th, Silom road, Bangrak, Bangkok
(BTS Sala daeng/ MRT Silom)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.