OPERATION BRANDS MANAGER (FASHION RETAILER)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220020
Employer Ref. 365db
Work Location: In retail shops/ stores
Our client is a Multi-national distributor of over 75 of some of the world’s leading fashion brands across Asia, whilst also being the sole distributor for a number of leading brands in Thailand.
The company is continuing to grow its presence and portfolio and is looking for dynamic and motivated personnel to join the company.
- Prepare and plan towards achieving sales target for each retail shop
- Monitor stock inventory at each retail shop & merchandise assortment
- Supervise, train and motivate retail staffs to achieve sales targets
- Oversee and manage shop display and visual merchandising
- Assist in annual marketing plan and implement marketing strategies to achieve objectives. Manage the brands’ A&P expenditure
- Responsible for all business analysis and sales performance reports on timely basis.
- Attend to customers’ needs, complaints and feedback
- Monitor & Analyze P&L
- Handle merchandise assortment to achieve target
- Over seeing business development & expansion opportunity
- OTB planning, merchandise mix and assortment planning
- Male / Female , Thai Nationality, Age between 32-40 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Fashion, Retail Management or any related field.
- 2-3 years working experiences in Fashion Retails Business or Apparel Business
- Fluent communication in Thai & English
- Good computer literacy (MS-Office & Internet)
- Able to work in shift and flexible working hours (department store’s opening hours)
- Initiative, and good presentation skill
- Strong leadership skill, analytical skill, problem solving skill
- Willing to travel in any locations both Bangkok and upcountry
Very attractive salary & benefits package offered to the right candidate.
Interested applicants should apply with their up to date CV and salary expectations by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.