GOLDWIND INTERNATIONAL (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Goldwind International Holdings Ltd. (Goldwind International) was formed in Hong Kong in January 2011 with HK$20 million in capital. As the wholly-owned subsidiary of Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Goldwind), Goldwind International was established to promote the Urumqi-based company’s international development strategy and manage its global expansion. Presently, Goldwind International encompasses Goldwind USA, Goldwind Australia, and branch offices in Germany, Pakistan, South Africa, and Ecuador. Goldwind International is a leading global manufacturer of wind turbine generators and provider of complete wind power solutions with its leading edge wind turbine technology. As Goldwind International’s parent company, Goldwind, established in 1998, is an international enterprise specializing in wind turbine generators, R&D and manufacturing of its innovative leading edge wind turbine technology-Permanent Magnet Direct-Drive (PMDD). Our main product technologies are exceptionally reliable with high quality. Goldwind ranked second globally and number one in China according to BTM Consult.
Goldwind International Thailand Co.,ltd is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldwind International Holdings Ltd to develop Thailand market and do service for wind turbines.
Company website: http://www.goldwindglobal.com/web/about.do
On-site assistant (Chinese Speaking only)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257127
PLEASE SUBMIT ENGLISH RESUME ONLY
working time: full-time
working location: site (Chaiyaphum)
salary range: Negotiable
the number of recruitment: 1
1. Regional business center establishment (HR, Finance, Administration, Legal);
2. Assist to deal with local logistics issues;
3. Thai staff management;
4. Project archives management;
5. Project financial management;
6. Project local purchasing;
7. To assist the project staff in the local work in related matters;
8. Responsible for reporting to the company on a regular basis project in related information;
1. Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources Management, Economic Management or related, and have more than one year in relevant work experience;
2. Fluent in Thai, English and Chinese, both listening, speaking, reading and writing. HSK 5 or upper is a plus.
3. Have the basic knowledge in financial or legal;
4. Have a good sense of service, teamwork awareness, learning and ability to work under the pressure, work proactive, dedicated; communication and collaboration ability, mature and stable working style, good data analysis and analysis capabilities;
5. Skilled in office software;
6. Able to have the business trip between the projects;