SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.
Offshore Planner (Based Offshore, Gulf of Thailand)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001218199
Contract: Long term contract with renewable
Role : Plan the timely purchase of the raw materials and manage the raw materials inventory levels to optimize service levels and minimize working capital. Ensure the accuracy and integrity of equipment and maintenance records in the system.
Scope : Responsible for offshore maintenance and inventory planning
- Issue work orders (PM, CM) to technicians, E&I, and mechanics in compliance with internal standards
- Issue Procurement Requests based on requirements and specifications
- Visit the platform to understand and update front operation and platform work processes
- Ensure that job cards are timely produced and distributed
Plan and schedule corrective action and daily preventive and predictive maintenance activities in line with directions from his supervisor
Material Control Stock
- Issue materials, reorders and provide logistics support to each platform.
- Control and issue stock to maintain adequate inventory levels
- Input and maintain – in coordination with the onshore maintenance planner – the accuracy and integrity of equipment and maintenance record in database. Ensure that all data are updated and are indicative of the current maintenance situation.
- Ensure that materials are available and stored in an organized matter to execute the maintenance program
- Maintain an accurate record of stock inventories and set at minimum and maximum levels to properly execute the maintenance program
- Ensure incoming materials are stored appropriately
Order and Stock supplies, materials and parts timely to replace materials consumed and assure their availability for assigned projects, scheduled maintenance, and emergency responses.
Personnel Onboard Planning (POB)
- Arrange accommodation and transportation for fulltime employee on the FPSO
- Organize and pre-approve site visit requests, check bed space and coordinate with helicopter/ship logistics to transport site visit guests
- Coordinate with Bangkok office to arrange logistics for contractors to the FPSO
Coordination and administration
- Support the Field Manager with secretarial and administrative assistance
- Coordinate with Bangkok office on assignments regarding personnel and training
- Provide training for personnel in the use of the system and ensure that all data is entered in the correct manner.
- Visit the platforms on a regular basis to ensure outstanding jobs are closed out and executed in a professional matter (QC)
- Coordinate and report material and personnel transfer with all parties concerned
- Follow prescribed safety processes, standards and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment and workplace for self and others
Knowledge : A diploma in engineering with major in electrical, instrument or mechanical. Knowledge in use of Project planning software like MS Project
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry
Skills: Good planning and organisation skills, project planning and scheduling skills, English speaking, good analytical skills,good communication skills.
We offer an attractive salary and compensation & Benefits package to successful candidates Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Word via APPLY NOW
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd.