Officer,Specialist, Site Implementation Engineer
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241668
- Desing Electric Control System
- Coding PLC and SCADA for vitualization system of the whole organization
- Using Solid work, AutoCAD or Automation to desing automation virtual system
- Control machine installation in production and utility system projects
- Manage projects to be align with the master project plan
- Verify Drawing of the automation, electric and virtualization system
- Provide consultation on technical issues to other stakeholders
- Graduated Bachelor degree or a above in Electrical, Mechanical, Aunomation or related filed.
- At least 2 Years of expereince in virtual or automation system project implementation.
- Strong knowledge in PLC (Allen-Bradley or SIEMENSE) and SCADA.
- Knowledge in instrumetnt control
- Strong in electrical design, control system, field instruments, Automation System, PLC or SCADA.
- Good teamwork and positive attitude.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).