Officer, Production Expert 11 Positions (Base in Lamphun)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246172
- Follow up and solve initial problems which occure in production process
- Issue, summary and find solution by making report
- Proceed and coordinate with related teams for achieve production testing
- Study, analyze and find production root cause;and sove problems
- Good analyzing and researching skill
- Good coordination and human relationship
- Well problem solving and project management skill
- Bechelor degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Sciences or related fields
- At least 1 year of experiences in production or manufacturing; bcakground in jewellery industry will be advantage
- Good engineer technique and knowledge; and able to apply in to pracitces
- Good leadership and management skill
- Be energetic and proactive person
- Good English communication skill in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Good computer skill such as Microsoft officer, or statistic program etc.
- Able to work under high pressure within limited time line
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).