Officer, Production Engineer 9 Positions (Base in Lamphun)
Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225532
- Study and analyze production process in order to identify problems and weaknesses that potential affect to production in term of %Return To input Yield, output, Lead time and Fill Rate On Time
- Develop and balance manufacturing capacity in proactive to have flexible and smooth in short term and long term for complete reponse customer demand
- Lead the implementation & maintain of process engineering process and initiatives for the entire production process
- Lead to supporting, tracking and monitoring of each production units, consistent with annual production plan and produce result summary report of the project
- Coordinate and support the development of all PE & CI functions to meet the expected level of skills and knowledge
- Consult with production for suggestions or comments for further improvement
- Good analyze and research skill
- Planning and problem solving skill
- Well leadership skill and project management skill
- Good coordination and consult skill
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering or Sciences fields
- New graduate is welcome or have at least 1 year of experience in manufacturing or process improvement; background in jewellry industry will be advantage
- Have experiences in Lean, Six-Sigma methodology or improvement tools or techniques
- Good leadership and projectmanagement skill
- Good coordination skill
- Be energetic, self motivated and proactive person
- Good English communication skill in reading, writing, speaking and listening skill
- Good computer usage skill such as Microsoft Office or statistic program etc.
- Good decision making skill
- Able to work under high pressure within limited time line
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
About Pandora Production Co., Ltd.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 9,000 points of sale, including more than 1,800 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 16,700 people worldwide of whom approximately 11,000 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2015, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 16.7 billion (approximately EUR 2.2 billion).