Officer - Medical Underwriting/เจ้าหน้าที่พิจารณารับประกัน
Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252137
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Manage all medical underwriting functions to achieve goal and section business plan. Handle and proceed all medical underwriting procedure, medical service and support non medical cases. underwriting procedure, medical service and support non medical cases.
- Underwrite all medical cases and handle underwriting process, medical service, provide underwriting. knowledge for internal and external customers and contact reinsurers for reinsurance cases.
- Be consultant for non medical underwriting and other departments for underwriting & issue’s responsibility
- Monitor and analyze any causes of pending cases to early-issue the policies and to improve issue rate, respond questions including resolving problems by building good relationship with sales people.
- Other tasks as assignment.
- Bachelor degree or above in nursing or medical technology
- Having experience in medical underwriting at Life Insurance business would be advantage
- Having strong interpersonal skill, communication skill ,and service mind
- Having analytical thinking
- Computer literacy
- Good command in English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) PCL. is a company in Tokio Marine Group the world leading insurance group and oldest insurance group in Japan, has total assets of over US $ 167 billion with network in 399 cities 36 countries worldwide and financial rating AAA.
Tokio Marine, in 1971, started insurance business in Thailand from nonlife business; presently operating as Tokio Marine Sri Muang Insurance Co., Ltd., to life business in 2001; presently operating as Tokio Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) PCL., established on June 16, 1997 with paid up capital 1,700 million baht.
We are seeking qualified professionals who fascinate in challenging experiences to join our dynamic team.