BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท บีเอเอสเอฟ เคมแคท (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd. (ASA/TH/CCE) a joint venture of BASF and N.E. Chemcat Corporation, produces the automotive catalyst with an annual capacity of 2.4 million pieces with B.O.I. promotion and accredited with ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949. To support our growth and expansion, we are looking for qualified and energetic person to join our team at factory site located in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate-Rayong (ESIE)
Officer - Logistic (1 position)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226123
- Import and Export arrangement
- Understanding BOI process and control BOI max stock movement
- Coordinate shipping agent to arrange custom clearance process
- Follow up with relevant parties to ensure the timely delivery
- Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 3 years experiences in order processing, import & export knowledge, basic understanding of the shipping process and shipping document
- Good written and spoken communication skill in English.
- Computer literate (MS Office), SAP skill is advantage
Work Location: Rayong – Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
All applications will be kept confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
BASF Group in Thailand
23rd Floor, Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit 24 Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110