Officer Lending Legal Team – work involving NPAs and collecting rent
Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited (Head Office)/บริษัท เมืองไทยประกันชีวิต จำกัด (มหาชน) (สำนักงานใหญ่)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239721
Employer Ref. UPDATE
Managesales of NPAs, maintain condition to be ready for sale at all times, and able to sell NPAs at suitable price within set timeframe. Also collect property rent (only the portion that the Company utilizes for operations). Monitor news and information about real estate. Produce reports on information and movements of NPAs. Make various budgets for NPAs as well as the Department’s budget.
1. Monitor economic news–Analyze overall economic conditions, real estate market status, market trends both current and in the future.
2. Sales and marketing
- Survey and check property conditions to be ready for sale at all times. Maintenance for the property as deemed appropriate and in compliance with related laws.
- Analyze price of sale, compare prices from various sources to propose the property’s price.
- Sell the property through various channels, such as the Company’s website, to those near the property, the Company’s branch offices, entering real estate expos, or real estate brokers.
- Provide information in negotiations, payment terms, send relevant documents to customer for purchase of property.
- Produce monthly reports on the movements of the property on sale. Monitor, evaluate, and adapt sale strategy to align with the goal and suitability with current market conditions and present to the Lending Subcommittee.
- Prepare related documents to submit for appraisal to determine the appraisal value of the property in accordance with legal requirements.
4. Check title deeds, records
- Check title deeds, classify, photocopy, produce details.
5. Budget and expenses
- Estimate property sale budget, expenses in managing property such as cost of appraisal, common area fee, cost of fire insurance, etc.
- Check and make payments for various expenses such as carious taxes, utilities, common area fee, insurance, and other related expenses.
6. Collect rent
- Monitor, remind, and collect rent of the property within the set timeframe and coordinate with various Departments as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
At least 3 years of experience in marketing and administration.
- Have analytical skills, skills in work process planning, control, monitor, evaluate, communicate, and coordinating.
- Have good command of English, computer skills in basic programs.
- Able to work under pressure
- Have negotiation skills and ability to present products and problem solving skills.
Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited
250 Ratchadaphisek Rd., Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2290-2406, 0-2290-6183 Fax. 0-2276-1997-8
Web Site: http://www.muangthai.co.th/webmtl/Default.aspx?tabid=824
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited (Head Office)/บริษัท เมืองไทยประกันชีวิต จำกัด (มหาชน) (สำนักงานใหญ่)
About Muang Thai Life Assurance Public Company Limited (Head Office)/บริษัท เมืองไทยประกันชีวิต จำกัด (มหาชน) (สำนักงานใหญ่)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
The company will continue to develop our operation, human resource and customer service to further strengthen our position as a leading and financially sound insurance company. We also adhere to the good corporate governance in all aspects of the company’s development and wear proudly our slogan of "The Company for Forward Thinking People"