BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd./บริษัท บีเอเอสเอฟ เคมแคท (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
BASF Chemcat (Thailand) Ltd. (ASA/TH/CCE) a joint venture of BASF and N.E. Chemcat Corporation, produces the automotive catalyst with an annual capacity of 2.4 million pieces with B.O.I. promotion and accredited with ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949. To support our growth and expansion, we are looking for qualified and energetic person to join our team at factory site located in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate-Rayong (ESIE)
Officer - Human Resource & Administration (1 position)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001226120
- HR Generalist, ensuring the accuracy of the time attendance record, review and check the overtime and leave record.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
- Assist in recruitment process.
- Organize staff training session, workshop and activities.
- Operate reception area and provide company telephone directory.
- Company vehicle and pool car arrangement.
- Responsible on general administration works such as maintain inventory and coordinate ordering all commonly used office, Janitorial and pantry supplied, uniform stock control and order.
- Other related on HR and Admin function.
- Age not over 35 years old
- University degree in Administration, Human Resource management or other relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years experiences working as an HR and Admin function.
- Good written and spoken communication skill in English.
- Highly self-motivate with excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Computer literate (MS Office), SAP skill is advantage.
- Strong service minded.
Work Location: Rayong – Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
All applications will be kept confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
BASF Group in Thailand
23rd Floor, Emporium Tower 622 Sukhumvit 24 Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110