Officer, Freight Operations
Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246655
Job Responsibilities :
- Effective and efficient execution of operation of assigned shipments
- Timely obtain/transmit accurate shipping documents from/to customer and all concerned parties to complete assigned tasked
- Prepare customer’s request
- Provide the shipping document to Preparing Entry staff for prepare the import entry and recheck for correctly/completely before pass to Shipping Staff.
- Follow up the shipments and advise status to customer
- Coordinate all necessary import documents
- Manage customs clearance according to Thai Customs regulations
- Ensure that operations are carried out in accordance with Thai laws and company regulations
- Ensure smooth cooperation/coordination with others department branch of Schenker Thai
- Open job file via Procars System and prepare the relevant documents which concerning customs
- Timely preparation of accurate and complete invoices included supporting documents.
- Do the report both of Schenker & Customer by completed detail or as per customer requirement.
- Close job file and fulfill information in front of file and update event in Procars system
- Coordinate with all concern parties if there is any problems of the shipments
- Ensure that customer’s complaint is dealt with promptly and effectively
- Perform other assigned jobs by Manager/Assistant Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least experience 1 year in Oceanfreight
- Good command of spoken & written in English will be advantaged
- Good command of Computer literature
- Good team player, able to work under pressure
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
About Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
Schenker is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding and logistics companies with 66,000 employees in 2,000 offices throughout the world. Worldwide third party Sales are Euro 15.4 billion. Schenker belongs to the Deutshe Bahn Group with worldwide Sales of Euro 35 billion. Here in Thailand, there are 1,300 employees in 14 offices and 13 warehouses.